To clean the inside of the applicator you’ll need to:
- Remove the plastic cap
- Pull gently upward on the nasal applicator to remove it
- Rinse both ends of the nasal applicator and let it air dry
- Once dry, put nasal applicator back on pump stem
- Reprime the pump
Nasonex® Allergy nasal spray is unsuitable for:
- Children under the age of 12
- Anyone with a hypersensitivity to mometasone furoate
- Anyone currently experiencing a severe nose infection
If you’re currently taking corticosteroid medicines or are unsure about whether you fall into any of the categories above, consult your GP or pharmacist before using Nasonex® Allergy.
You may also add in a non-sedating antihistamine when experiencing flare up symptoms, once symptoms are controlled use Nasonex Allergy only.
Please consult your pharmacist or doctor for advice regarding the right treatment suitable for you.