Do not use this product:
- In children under 12 years of age.
- Continuously for more than 6 months without the advice of your doctor or pharmacist.
- If you have severe nose infection.
Consult your doctor or pharmacist if:
- Your symptoms are not relieved within 7 days.
- Your nose bleeds.
- You develop signs of a nasal or sinus infection such as fever, pain or swelling or discoloured nasal discharge.
- You have eye pain or visual disturbances.
Consult your doctor or pharmacist before use if you:
- Have a history of tuberculosis.
- Have infection of the nose or sinus.
- Have ulceration in the nose, or have recently had an injury or surgery to your nose.
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding or are planning to become pregnant or breastfeed.
Contains benzalkonium chloride as preservative.
For intranasal use only.
Do not pierce the nasal applicator.
Do not freeze.
Store below 25°C.
Do not use if the seal on carton is broken or missing.