Do not use:
- In children under 12 years of age.
- Continuously for more than 6 months without the advice of your doctor or pharmacist.
- If you have severe nose infection.
Consult your doctor or pharmacist if:
- Your symptoms are not relieved within 7 days.
- Your nose bleeds.
- You develop signs of nasal or sinus infection such as fever, pain or swelling or discoloured nasal discharge.
- You have eye pain or visual disturbance.
Consult your doctor before use if you:
- Have a history of tuberculosis.
- Have infection of nose or sinus.
- Have ulceration in the nose, nasal injury, or had recent nasal surgery.
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding or are planning to become pregnant.
Do not pierce the nasal applicator.
Do not freeze.
Contains benzalkonium chloride 0.02mg/spray as preservative.
Store below 25°C.